the goings on of mah sweet little doodle bug-yes its sickly sweet

Friday, June 10, 2005

thank you

so many lovely showers such cool and generous friends! thak you all so much for helping us welcome baby biy meissner to our family. He is still not here but when he comes I'll get something posted here as soon as I am able. From these great showers I learned: people love bebies, my friends and family are soooo overwhelmingly supportive, there are some very specific manners and etiquettes that you may not know about when showers are being thrown for you - buy a book! I should have...

Thanks again for the poems, advice, cute cute cute things and huge outpouring of love...

3 comments:

pinky said...

I see comments! Yea! I love comments! I have been thinking of you a lot and sending good end of pregnancy vibes your way. Happy baby soon!

Lulu said...

hooray for comments - thank you!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Comments BACK!!!

How do you fee?????


Tanks for the card!!!!!

-R

Followers