the goings on of mah sweet little doodle bug-yes its sickly sweet

Monday, June 05, 2006

birthday man


so max's first birthday is coming up soooooooooooo soon
flag day motha scrathers!
and we will celebrate by convening with snacks for all and something like a cake at the park under the manahttan bridge
in brooklyn (dumbo to be exact)
on the water
by bubby's
a block or three from the water taxi stand
not far from the f train and also not too far from the a train
we want you to come
we are planning to start at 11 or so on saturday the 17th of june
three short days into his life as a one year old

there is a playground with a tall ship in it
check us out running around and falling down on the little hill behind that

2 comments:

pinky said...

I was so jealous wanting to be there until I realized we will be in Cornwall at Cerris' wedding! SO much love to the munchkin. Never mind - I will give that to him myself on Saturday!
Aunt CMMD

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,

I just thought of you as I cleaned our hallway (been a scary while) and found your clogs-- I hope you're doing great & got this email (below)awhile ago, I'm not sure if I have your correct address, sorry not to see you and Max at Connie's gorgeous wedding!

------Thank you so much for hauling over to the shop and for the adorable baby footwear! You are so sweet and thoughtful…I hope you got the fabulous pictures of you and Max, what a handsome little fellow J

Would love to get together and eat sweets very soon.

Take Care,
Jen

Followers