the goings on of mah sweet little doodle bug-yes its sickly sweet

Thursday, December 07, 2006

3 weeks later

he talked in his sleep last week- i couldn't believe it. He was so clearly asleep and yet saying something very specific
"peee"
*pause*
*sigh*
'biaaa"

it could be that he just wet himself and then fondly recalled that morning's bialy.

He does look out the window at our coffee shop and say "bia bia bia!" which I take to mean bialy- a delectable alternative to the bagel which he loves devouring at above mentioned coffee shop

and now for your shot of the day, here's max enjoying a cappucino- just the foam- really!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got Milk?

G-Pops

Unknown said...

oh my god! I hate it when I have to wait so long to see the next shot!!!!

keep em coming, my dear.

-R

Followers