the goings on of mah sweet little doodle bug-yes its sickly sweet

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Angel Baby

9pm to 2:30am
3am to 7am

Our little boy's sleep habits are growing up! That is the most he's ever slept at night EVER. AND I went to sleep at 10 pm so I think its the most I have slept in one 24 hour period since - oh say- June 13th (2005). I shouldn't get too excited but we have been creeping toward the mythological "consolidated sleep" cycle and all signs point to a new pattern emerging. SO a celebration is in order. Tonite I will celebrate by not waking up at 6:30am and wondering why he's not up yet. I'd like to add that the experts for whom "sleeping through the night" is the holy grail consider a 5 hour rock block to be "sleeping through the night." Check our little man's 5.5 hours plus 4 hours SUCKAS! (sleep experts,not gentle reader/s)

I'll calm down now and perhaps take some pictures once he's up from his NAP (he just can't get enough)

2 comments:

Lulu said...

last night? 9m - 4am!!!! then he woke at 6 but didn't really get up til 8:15 or so! Its downright insanity! I love it.

pinky said...

Superior parents make superior babies.

Followers