the goings on of mah sweet little doodle bug-yes its sickly sweet

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

it oughta be a sin

our bebe is soooo cute and growing and changing and has had so many adventures and firsts...and I (negligent parent) ALWAYS forget that I have a camera.

so you will need to wait to see new shots of the toot shooter*

Also if you have charming pictures of our lil sweetie please email them and I will post them for all to worship.'l even include a photo creit--wooooo

*max likes to pull his legs up to his chest with great gusto (it reminds me of an exciting 3.5 hours of my life) then a hearty toot pops out - he's like human bagpipes with a funnier sound.

1 comment:

Carroll said...

(Special Note: This is not a spam comment!) Your baby is totally adorable!!!! Don't know if you remember me from the Julie/Julia days, but I've been meaning to check out your blog again, and what a total joy to find you've got yourself such a cutie. Enjoy every single minute -- he'll be bigger than you are before you know it!

Followers